Living with foot and ankle pain is miserable. You can’t enjoy your favorite activities. Doing something as simple as walking to and from your office can cause you agony. If you are tired of living in so much pain, join the Foot Specialists of Long Island family to get the caring, experienced treatment you need.
Don’t Put Up With Painful Feet
It’s time to put an end to painful feet! To help you get the best care and treatment available, we offer a wealth of information and resources on our website. With just a click or two, get more information on any one of the following types of foot conditions we treat:
- Heel Pain. Painful heels can make walking, running, or moving a challenge. There are many ways heel pain can occur, from bone spurs to plantar fasciitis. With a trip to Dr. Gasparini, you can find the cause and get the care you need to move freely again.
- Arch and Ankle Pain. Ankle instability can lead to numerous other injuries, such as sprains and breaks. If you have any type of ankle pain, getting treatment from Dr. Gasparini and his team will help you feel better while preventing the risk of future injuries.
- Diabetic Feet. People with diabetes are at risk for a number of podiatric problems, from peripheral artery disease (PAD) to neuropathy to amputations. Getting regular care from a podiatrist familiar with diabetic feet is vital to your overall health and well-being.
- Nail and Skin Care. Nail and skin problems are more than just unsightly; they can also be painful and affect overall health. Get top-of-the-line treatment from Dr. Gasparini for skin problems such as fungal nails and warts.
- Traumatic Injuries. Traumatic injuries to the feet, such as fractures or sports injuries, can be devastating. But too often, people ignore the minor traumas of daily living—a toe stubbed against the dresser in the middle of the night, a heavy door that closes to quickly on an ankle—that can also inflict permanent, serious injury to the tiny bones of the feet. Dr. Gasparini understands the importance of immediately assessing and treating traumatic foot injuries to avoid a lifetime of pain.
- Pediatrics. As a parent, you want your children to grow up to be happy and healthy. That all starts with their feet. If you notice any abnormalities in your child’s gait, feet, or ankles, it is important that you talk to a podiatrist before the problem worsens.
In addition to treating many types of ailments, we provide in-office products such as custom-fit orthotics. Walk away feeling better and equipped to combat serious foot injuries and pains.
Committed to Treating Your Foot Pain
The entire team at Foot Specialists of Long Island is committed to providing you the highest level of care. From the moment you visit our office, you will get the attention and treatment you need from Dr. Gasparini and the entire team.
Your comfort is our top priority. In order to give you the type of care you need, Dr. Gasparini takes ample time to listen and understand your concerns. He answers your questions and responds with professional treatment options that give you relief.
Using the latest procedures and techniques in podiatry, you can walk away with confidence that your feet and ankle problems were treated using the most advanced care available. Your foot condition is treated quickly, comfortably, and effectively. Sometimes that requires more than one visit, but the results you receive from getting the top-notch care we provide will last you for the long-run.
Ready to Live Pain Free? Contact Us Today!
We are available to answer your questions regarding foot and ankle health. Contact us to schedule your appointment. We look forward helping you get the comfort and relief you desire. Call us at 844-899-8658 today.